Celebrating God’s Love through Service
In-Person & ONLINE
Saturday 5pm Sunday 9 & 11am
News from the Church
Read the latest issue of our newsletter
FYI Weekly Bulletin
Read the Latest FYI, our weekly bulletin
Help support the ministry of Saint Paul’s Lutheran Church
Spring will soon be upon us and it is time to order your Easter Flowers! Click here for your order form. Plants available are lilies, daffodils, tulips and hyacinths. The deadline for ordering is March 13. Contact the office with any questions. Thank you!
Dear Siblings in Christ, St. Paul’s is a resilient congregation. This is evident in our legacy over the last 156 years. The Holy Spirit has guided our ministry thus far, continues to move today, and will lead us into the future. We have celebrated in joyful times, and...
The American Red Cross is experiencing an emergency blood shortage as the nation faces the lowest number of people giving blood in 20 years. Blood donors of all blood types – especially type O – and platelet donors are needed now to help alleviate the shortage...
Why are we St. Paul’s?
We are St. Paul’s because we have been called by a loving God to be a community of peace and reconciliation. In a world of increasing violence, we are a community that speaks of peace. In a world that is becoming more and more inward-gazing, we look outward to see places where we can share God’s love.
Celebrating God’s Love Through Service
We are guided by Christ our foundation, and formed by God’s Word, which calls us:
- “And what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” (Micah 6:8)
- “Since all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God; they are now justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 3:23-24)
Our core values are:
- Lutheran: We celebrate the gift of God’s saving grace through Jesus Christ.
- Welcoming: We reach out to all with unconditional acceptance.
- Family: We are all God’s children; our church family embraces every season of life from the cradle to the grave.
- Serving: We share the gifts God has given us by serving others.
- Enduring: We trust the Holy Spirit to guide and bless us from our past and into the future.